- stringer3Asked on December 02, 2017 at 10:49 AM
My account was suspended but I don't know why or how to get it back.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 02, 2017 at 02:24 PM
Your account got suspended by our anti-phishing filter tool because one of your forms is collecting sensitive information. Here's a screenshot:
We need to remove the guilty field so we can re-activate your account. If that is okay with you, let us know so we can proceed.
Also, if you want to collect sensitive information. You can ask them via phone or you can add these following to your form:
- You can enable the Encryption feature to your form by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/344-Encrypted-Forms-and-How-to-Use-Them
- Scott FosterAnswered on December 03, 2017 at 09:56 AM
Please remove the guilty field and thank you for the quick response!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 03, 2017 at 01:06 PM
Guilty field has been removed and your account has been reactivated.
Please check and let us know if you have questions.