- Rajendra714Asked on December 06, 2017 at 05:37 AM
We are facing problem in Report section
Form - https://form.jotform.me/73262214485455
Report Link - https://www.jotform.com/excel/73311424285047
In form, we are using the Input table option but in report section only 3 option display..Other form is working fine...Only problem is with "Input Table".
Please guide with solution...
Thanks & Regards
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 08:55 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your excel report and I see the issue you are having. When I cloned your form and added excel report, it seems to work just fine. The excel report seems to display all the columns of input table. Please take a look at the following excel report and see if it shows all columns: https://www.jotform.com/excel/73393751377062
Cloned form URL: https://form.jotform.com/73394067377972
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- Rajendra714Answered on December 07, 2017 at 03:04 AM
Thank you for prompt response...
After cloning the existing form still i am getting the problem
Original form- https://form.jotform.me/73262214485455
report Link - https://www.jotform.com/excel/73311424285047
Clone Form Link - https://form.jotform.me/73401211485447
Report Link -https://www.jotform.com/excel/73401825785057
Issue - Report Contain Html code in heading
1) JITO Projects & Activities undertaken >> <span style="font-size: 11.004px; display: inline !important... >> <span style="font-size: 11.004px; display: inline !important...
Can you clone form created by you in our account so we can able to access and change as per requirement....
other wise input table feature is useless for us....
Please reply at early as possible...or else please call- 022-42877720
My Campaign getting delay because of this issue..
Jain International Trade organisation
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 04:31 AM