- fountainviewacademyAsked on December 06, 2017 at 06:40 PM
I don't want to use the Next & Previous features in the new update to the JotForm forms. I want my whole survey to be on one page since my customers need to be able to see multiple information together (more than is available in the multi-line question) and not one page at a time.
How can I change back to the old set-up?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 08:31 PM
You can switch back to the standard form layout by making it default in your account settings.
1. Go to your account settings https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
2. Select "All Questions in One Page" in the Form Layout
If you have existing forms with the new layout, you can switch it back to the standard layout.
1. Open the Form Settings
2. Go to Form Layout
3. Select "All Questions in One Page" in the Form Layout