- lindarAsked on February 03, 2011 at 04:19 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 04, 2011 at 05:32 AM
JotForm has very good uptime. We have load balanced servers and we constantly monitor our servers. But yes, if JotForm goes down your forms will stop working.
- elenaollyAnswered on February 10, 2011 at 06:13 AM
from Italy now JotForm is DOWN :-(
My form is not available!!
Please could you help me ASAP???
- elenaollyAnswered on February 10, 2011 at 06:14 AM
Sorry.. I Forgot to paste the error:
Fatal error: Class 'Utils' not found in /www/v3/live/lib/init.php on line 161
- queensuAnswered on February 10, 2011 at 06:41 AM
One of the servers was giving this error. We took that server down now. You should not have the problem any more. Sorry about that.
- elenaollyAnswered on February 10, 2011 at 07:30 AMCongrulations for your quick answer! And thank you very much.. now everything is working well!