- APCoJFAsked on December 07, 2017 at 09:58 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 11:47 AM
Which sub-user account is unable to see the shared forms? Let us know and we will be happy to have a look.
- APCoJFAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 09:36 AM
I deleted the account and created it again and that did not help.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 11:17 AM
I checked from the sub-user account and all form are available from the shared folder:
Are they checking under the "shared with you" folder? As far as I can tell, the forms were shared successfully.
- APCoJFAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 09:25 AM
The shared folder is not on his screen
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 10:55 AM
It's quite strange that the shared folder area is not available on the user's end. Can you please ask the sub-user to clear his browser's cache and see if that is the one causing problems
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 01:27 PM
I checked from within the sbmullen account and the shared folder is shown:
Try a different browser if possible, Chrome or FireFox tend to work best. The shared folder should definitely be there.
- APCoJFAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 04:48 PM
It's something with the IE browser on his PC. I can open his account on my PC as well, he opened it on his PC with Chrome and all is well. Thanks for the help
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 06:06 PM
Very odd, I checked from my test account in an updated version of IE and it is working. It may be something specific to their browser. If Chrome is an acceptable solution, we will mark this resolved for now.