- jono158Asked on December 08, 2017 at 05:49 AM
I am trying to download our forms and it says we have a banned IP address due to a possible phishing attempt. Please can you remove this from our form as it is the second time we have had this now. Thanks
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 11:02 AM
I have added your IP to White List, please clear the cache of your browser and try again. Let us know if you have any other question.
- jono158Answered on December 11, 2017 at 03:33 AM
I am still unable to download the form. I have cleared my history and I still get the same error message. Is there anything else that can be done? Thanks
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 08:47 AM
Would you kindly share IP you are using to access your form? Seem the IP is blacklisted as i have tested downloading form from my end and I was able to get the pdf without any error.
Kindly share the IP so that we can white-list your IP. To get your IP kind ly go to http://ping.eu/
and share your IP that will be displayed as shown.
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 05:16 AM
The IP you have provided has been added to our white list. Please let us know if you have any other question. Thank you!
- jono158Answered on December 14, 2017 at 08:00 AM
Thank you! Also can the upload space be reduced if we delete the form entries or does that not matter?
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 09:08 AM
Yes the upload space can be reduced by deleting entries, I would recommend to download them before deleting though.
Please let us know if you have any other question.