- brendaishungryAsked on December 08, 2017 at 08:57 AM
I can't seem to create have my form as a one-page form.
I've looked at past questions and I keep seeing the change from "new layout" to "legacy layout" in the settings.
However, I do not have those settings! How do I get it to be a one page form then?
- SabbirAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 09:10 AM
You can have this from your form settings.
But if you don't see the "Form Layout" option under your settings, then you can send us your form url and we can change your form to Single page form for you.
Let us know.
- brendaishungryAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 09:12 AM
Hi yes please,
I just started and I am not done with the form, but here is the link.
- SabbirAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 09:16 AM
Please check your form now.
- SabbirAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 10:31 AM
I have opened a new thread for your query.
We will assist it there.
Please follow it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1318013