- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 09, 2017 at 01:31 PM
First, please check my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/73425769428973
You can clone the form if you want to check it further.
In the demo form, I used the Show or Hide conditional logic. For more information about it, please visit this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/316-How-to-Show-or-Hide-Fields-Base-on-User-s-Answer
Here's a quick image guide:
- In the demo form, I added the Single Choice field and 2 Text field for the feedback.
- After that, I set the conditions using this guide. It will show the feedback based on user's answer.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again. Thank you.
- NgeeAnnPolytechnicAnswered on December 10, 2017 at 08:37 AM
can't seem to get it right for 1st question...any idea?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 10, 2017 at 12:37 PM
You can try the Auto Next feature on each question. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Open your form in the Form Builder.
2. Select the Next button and click the Properties icon.
3. Go to the Advanced tab and enable the Auto Next feature. Do this to each Next button question.
Here's the demo form if you want to test it: https://form.jotform.com/73434673428967
I hope this helps. Please try and let us know how it goes.