- Strategy1stAsked on December 12, 2017 at 06:00 PM
Is it possible to add hover text and links to drop-down items in form fields?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 07:30 PM
You can add hover text in the element properties. Just click on the properties icon > Go to Advanced tab > Under Hover Text field, add your preferred text.
If you want to hyperlink your hover text, just add the "a href" html tag inside the hover text field. Here's a sample tag you can follw:
<a target="_blank" href="https://google.com" rel="nofollow noopener" >Test</a>
Let me know if you have any questions.
- Strategy1stAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 07:45 AM
This works very well for Field hover text. I'm actually looking to provide hover text specific to each item in the drop-down list. Is this possible?
- Ardian_LAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 10:08 AM
Unfortunately that option is not possible. May I suggest to use Radio Box instead of Selection box and you can describe the type easier.
I hope you understand that. Thank you.
- Strategy1stAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 11:16 AM