- msgwebservicesAsked on December 12, 2017 at 08:02 PM
I created a form and upgraded to bronze. When trying to embed on my site, it still shows the branding and it is also showing the stock templates questions and not the questions I created. The site is not live currently but this is something that needs resolved ASAP.
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 09:08 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Kindly follow the steps below to remove Jotform branding on your account/form.
1. Please go to your your Jotform Settings
2. Uncheck Show "Powered by JotForm" on my forms
3. On your Email settings, delete Jotform branding as well.
For the stock template questions, can you please send us a screenshot or share the form URL so we can see how it looks from your end?
Looking forward for your response.