- lafhab2Asked on December 13, 2017 at 09:59 AM
We have many forms with image upload, they are suddenly not responding. You can select the file but nothing happens, files/images are not uploaded. We have tested a few forms with the same results. Is this a known issue, and being fixed? This is happening on both iPad (ios) and Chrome (Win7) so the issue appears to be backend.
- Ardian_LAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 11:30 AM
I wasn't able to replicate the issue in my testing form. But I have reported this issue to our developers, and we will inform you when the issue will be resolved.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
- LivebookingsDEUAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 12:08 PM
I have the same issue in a form with the multiple-file-upload setting. I allow different file formats in the form, but:
doc, xls, xlsx, pdf work,
png, jpeg, jpg do not.
Any update from your developers?
- lafhab2Answered on December 13, 2017 at 01:01 PM
Same, on further testing it won't upload JPEG/PNGs but it will allow PDFs etc. Jotform, please fix asap, update would be appreciated. As you couldn't replicate the issue do you need any specific forms to test?
- LivebookingsDEUAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 01:44 PM
Working again in my forms!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 02:30 PM
This should indeed now be fixed. If the issues persists, let us know and we will take another look.