- statelinek9Asked on December 13, 2017 at 02:53 PM
I upgrade my account according the sale price. The silver was listed at 19.50 a month, billed at 234 annually. I was just charged at the $35/month cost instead.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 04:27 PM
The discounted plans are for yearly and 2 year subscriptions only. The pricing does not apply when monthly billing is selected. If you would like, we can cancel and refund your subscription so you can upgrade to your desired subscription.
- statelinek9Answered on December 20, 2017 at 11:42 AM
I did not see the yearly billing option. If I can switch to that plan for $234 annually I would prefer to do that.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 12:11 PM
Since your subscription is already on a Silver subscription, it will only show the discounted rated for Gold. If you would like, we can cancel/refund your current Silver subscription and set your account back to Free. This would allow for upgrading to whatever yearly or two year subscription at the discounted rate.
You would not lose any data or have any interruptions in service as long as you upgrade within 24 hours of us cancelling the current subscription.
- statelinek9Answered on December 20, 2017 at 12:30 PM
Please reset my account so that I can get the discounted rate.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 12:33 PM
I cancelled the subscription, refunded your last payment and set your account back to Free. You can now upgrade to the subscription of your choice. To receive the discount pricing, make sure to select a yearly or 2 year subscription.