- l2gus1Asked on September 21, 2012 at 11:43 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 21, 2012 at 11:48 AM
If you would like to get the IP address of a person who submitted your form, follow the steps provided on this related thread:
Feel free to ask should you need further help. Thank you!
- sandhanaAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 07:50 AM
Do you want to get ip address of your computer ? If so, use the following command :
1. Click start -> run -> cmd and press Enter
2. Command prompt dialog box will appear on the screen .
3. In that, type ipconfig or ipconfig/all to get an ip address.
If you want to know your public ip address visit Ip-details.com .