- mmartin077Asked on September 21, 2012 at 01:16 PM
I have a field that was required, but now I don't need, but I need to keep for historic purposes. I just need to hide it. I know I need to inject CSS code, but I can not find samples on how to do it. NOTE: On your forum screen for INJECT, I can not advance to follow-on pages. I click 2, 3, 4, 5, ... > or >> and the screen stays on the same page.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 21, 2012 at 01:36 PM
The code to be injected should look something like this:
where id_15 represent the ID for the field to be hidden.
To get the ID of a particular field:
1. Preview your form (Open in new tab) then view the form's source [Right-click > View Source]
2. While viewing the page source, find the label of your field, then get the id attribute of the li tag above it.
3. Use that ID to replace the id value in the CSS codes I provided above.