- walkdifferentAsked on December 14, 2017 at 07:53 PM
This has happened twice now and it has taken a substantial amount of time to complete. For Chapter 5, I add extra information and it says it's saved. Then it suddenly disappears when I click to preview the form.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 09:11 PM
I checked your form using the direct link and I can verify the changes you made. Here's a screenshot:
If you are still having issues, please try to check the links below:
I also cleared your form cache so that your forms will be refreshed from our servers.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- walkdifferentAnswered on December 15, 2017 at 03:43 AMYes that’s the problem. There was a lot more information after that section that has disappeared twice
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on December 15, 2017 at 05:22 AM
I was able to replicate the issue. I have submitted the issue to our developers and we will inform you on this thread as soon as possible.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on December 15, 2017 at 07:14 AM
I've checked the form. You have a large text in your field which exceeds limits of text field. I suggest dividing it into multiple fields. This will prevent truncation.
If you have further issues please contact us.