- ImranAsked on December 14, 2017 at 09:36 PM
hi...which version of Jotform would be suitable for me, as a designer, to create forms that I sell to clients?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 10:21 PM
The version you will need would depends on your requirement. If you are more into designing of forms, the numbers of forms allowed per subscription would help you decide on which plan to choose.
1. Free - Only allowed to have 5 forms
2. Bronze - Only allowed to have 25 forms
3. Silver - Only allowed to have 100 forms
4. Gold - You can have unlimited forms
You can find more information about Jotform's pricing and features in this link https://www.jotform.com/pricing.
Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.
- imrannaushahiAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 10:43 PMThanks. What about data and other restrictions? If I get gold
account, and create forms for different websites, is there
a risk of data sharing?
Ideally, I would like to provide client a custom built form that
they can embed into their webpage.
*** Mobile ***
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 15, 2017 at 01:07 AM
The data are not shared between forms. The submissions data can be accessed solely in the form where it is submitted.
The same applies to the email notifications. They are sent only to the email address defined in the recipient email.
If you have more questions, let us know.