- JotForm SupportRoseAsked on December 15, 2017 at 03:07 AM
How to replicate:
1. Create a form in new form layout.
2. Add Unique ID widget to the form.
3. Add some other fields to the form.
4. Enable Review before submit feature from form setting.
5. Preview form and submit it.
6. Go to submission page and click to edit submission.
7. Go to last page on submission edit mode and click to Review and Submit.
Expected behaviour: Nothing should happen. The form should not be submitted.
Note: This happens only when the user tries to edit submission through submission page. This works as expected on edit submission link on the notification email.
Test form: https://form.jotform.com/73481241623957
- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on December 15, 2017 at 10:51 AM
I have fixed this, and i can use it now.
Please re-open ticket if any unexpected things occur.