- TYG4youAsked on December 15, 2017 at 01:58 PM
Hello JotForm Support Team:
I just upgraded to your Silver plan and know I have a money back guarantee if I'm not satisfied. A few quetsions:
1) I'm still seeing 'powered by JotForm' when I look at preview - is that what clients will see? I thought the upgrade would remove JotForm branding.
2) Is there a way to remove the JotForm plug off the 'Thank You! Your submission has been received' message? I really do not want clients to be asked to make their own JotForm
3) If we trash or archive a form - does it still count as our 100 form count?
I love your product and am so happy to have discovered JotForm. I look forward to hearing back from you!
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on December 15, 2017 at 03:19 PM
Please find my answers to your questions below.
1). Paid version allows you to remove Jotform branding in your form. To do so, go to account page > Settings > Scroll below and uncheck Jotform branding.
2). Yes, this is possible. You can remove this in Settings > Thank you page > Click on the Source Code icon and modify the part where you see Jotform's create account message.
3). If you trash or archive a form, it will NOT be counted towards your number of forms.
Let us know if you have any questions or if you need further assistance.
- TYG4youAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 03:14 PM
My Account screen does not look like the one above. On the left it states
When I choose 'Settings' it states
I am not finding the 'Thank You Page'
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 04:33 PM
Thanks for the response. Kindly share the form URL where you find the Jotform branding in the Thank You page? Or share a screenshot of what you see on your end?
I've created a sample screencast below so you can see where to locate the Thank You page.
Looking forward for your response.