- andrebnascimentoAsked on September 22, 2012 at 03:15 PM
- AtacanCAnswered on September 22, 2012 at 05:27 PM
First off, thanks for contacting us. May i suggest you to use the Custom URL option to redirect your clients to your web site after they have submitted your form? Please take a look at the steps below.
While you are on your Form Builder,
1. Click on ''Setup & Embed''.
2. Click on ''Thank You'' to open the Thank You Page Wizard.
3. Choose ''Custom URL'' then click on Next.
4. Copy and paste the URL of your web site where your form is currently embedded and click on Finish.
5. Save your form.
Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
- andrebnascimentoAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 02:42 PM
When I do it, the form don't is showed again... the page is showed, but the form didn't.
- pinoytechAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 02:47 PM
On your custom url, can you please change it to this url: http://www.esteticarmesim.com.br/#!marque-um-horrio/c970 This is the url of your webpage where your form embedded.
Hope this help.
- andrebnascimentoAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 09:59 AM
Thank you, but still the form don't show...
And I believe that the url "http://www.esteticarmesim.com.br/#!marque-um-horrio/c970" don't is correct. The correct would be: "http://www.esteticarmesim.com.br/#!agende/c970"...
- guest_22693829678069Answered on September 26, 2012 at 10:33 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. As I have checked this page, I found out that the form you have used is the same on this page, right? So, what I want you do since you want to redirect your form to the same page after the submission, you need to clone the form first then embed each form into your page.
Form1 - embed into this page then set custom url where your form embedded.
Form2 "clone form" - embed into this page then set custom url where your form embedded
- andrebnascimentoAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 05:48 PM
Sorry, but the problem still persists. The same problem happens with the page http://www.esteticarmesim.com.br/#!contato/cbdx: when the people sends the form, the initial page don't is shown.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 06:13 PM
Have you used Wix HTML widget to embed your form?
What embedding code have you put to the widget (e.g. embed, source, iFrame)?