- Jon ShellerAsked on September 22, 2012 at 04:22 PM
After enabling facebook integration, I'm unable to get the submit button to show up. Same behavior across chrome and FF. After logging into facebook, the form shows that I have logged into facebook but will not show a submit button and still shows "please log into facebook first"
- using an iframe, and previewing the output that way. As well as lightbox.
- after that didn't work, I tried using the iframe preview and changing the element height to 750px or so in case it was a height issue (using inspect element in chrome).
- Have tried different browsers, facebook login statuses, etc.
Any thoughts? Would love to get this working. So far I have not been able to get a preview of this test form to work at all, no matter what I've tried.
The test form I'm working on: http://www.jotform.com/?formID=22656556312959
- jackieshellerAnswered on September 22, 2012 at 04:43 PM
I have also verified that this happens with Internet Explorer on my PC for both iframe and lightbox previews (including if i resize hte lightbox preview to be 1000x1000).
I also tried putting a few blank text submission fields below the submit/facebook button, to help prevent an issue with the form overruning the page.
I am only trying to preview the form in various ways, not to embed it in a site anywhere.
I am also using a really basic test form, just to try to get this functionality to work at its most basic.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 22, 2012 at 08:46 PM
Can you provide us the URL of the page where you have this problem?
- jackieshellerAnswered on September 22, 2012 at 08:58 PM
It's not out on the web, I'm just trying to get a jotform form to work as a preview within the jotform system. I've created a test template form, and am simply trying to get the "preview" function to work.
Let me know if it is necessary for some reason for the form to be embedded in a page.
Here is the form I'm working on within Jotform
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 22, 2012 at 09:00 PM
You have to configure your FB App in order for this integration to work well. Since your form domain is www.jotformpro.com be sure to use this on your FB App Site URL settings. This video well explain everything.
Let us know if you can't get it working so we can further assist you. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 22, 2012 at 09:03 PM
Try it with this sample form: http://www.jotform.me/form/22644469537463?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 22, 2012 at 09:06 PM
Also, here's my FB App settings
Please check the highlighted in red settings. You have to be sure that these are configured correctly. Since your form is on http://www.jotformpro.com then use this domain on your FB App.
Let us know if the problem still persist after this. Thanks!