- contractorsalesAsked on February 05, 2011 at 08:42 AM
Anybody know if I can I set up email notification for pending submissions?
What a nifty forms creator software!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 07, 2011 at 08:51 AM
It is currently not available but I added this to feature requests list. Thanks.
- contractorsalesAnswered on February 07, 2011 at 12:05 PM
cool, thanks aytekin...looking forward to that update!
- jabmediaAnswered on August 22, 2011 at 01:48 PM
Suggestion: Allow us to set an email to go out an hour after something is Pending with a link reminding customer to pay. Also.. we should have the option to get a PENDING.. email an hour after something is pending without payment.. Maybe include a link that we could send customer to pay. Right now it's easy for the 'pending' submitions to get lost and a lot of those pending submissions result in sales when followed up with.
- allanftdAnswered on August 23, 2011 at 05:10 AM
I understand your point on the importance of pending submissions which could be translated to sales conversions. Your suggestions have been noted and I have included this in our to do list.
Thank you for sharing your ideas. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for using JotForm!