- adeptdesignsAsked on February 05, 2011 at 09:40 AM
I love this software, but it doesn't work with IE 9 beta. Any adivce???
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 07, 2011 at 08:48 AM
Use Firefox, Chrome or Safari for now to create your forms.
- adeptdesignsAnswered on February 07, 2011 at 09:27 AM
No, you mis-understand.
If you go to a webpage that is using JotForm, and your browser is IE9, the Jot Form does not appear. The space is blank where the Jot Form should be.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 07, 2011 at 10:20 AM
What is the URL of the page?
- lolo32Answered on February 07, 2011 at 10:34 AM
It works fine with firefox but not IE8...
- adeptdesignsAnswered on February 07, 2011 at 11:32 AM
http://www.adeptdesigns.net or http://www.amhphoto-amy.com
- serkanAnswered on February 12, 2011 at 09:34 AM
Do you still have this issue? I've tested this problem it seems to be resolved now.
- centroscemAnswered on September 05, 2011 at 01:31 PM
I have de same problem!!! could you fix it?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 05, 2011 at 04:59 PM
I have answered your question in the original thread that you opened. I'll appreciate your feedback. Thanks!