- MBWHSAsked on December 18, 2017 at 06:35 AM
Our team are encountering a problem when downloading submissions with there being a warning that our IP address has been banned due to an phishing attempt. Could you please advise what this might be to do with and how it can be rectified?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 08:38 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Since your form's submission data is stored in EU datacenter and to check our issue, we will have to check your form's submission page. It can only be done by one of our support team members from EU region. Someone from our EU support team will get back to you within 24 hours.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 05:36 PM
I checked your form and submissions but I wasn't able to replicate this issue since it is related to your (or your team's) IP address.
If the issue persists, please share the IP address, here is how: www.whatismyip.com
- MBWHSAnswered on December 27, 2017 at 06:43 PMHi
this is our IP address 220.127.116.11
we really need this rectified as the forms are critical to our business which is a 24 hours health service.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 27, 2017 at 07:09 PM
That IP address was not in our bounce list, but we have added it to our white-list. If the issue persists with the PDF submissions, please let us know, so we will forward it to our back-end team.