- racheldarkAsked on December 18, 2017 at 10:01 AM
Hi - I'd like to make our logo a clickable link at the end of my autoresponder email. How can I do that without inputting display text?
- SabbirAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 10:08 AM
You can add a link to your image from the Image Properties->Advanced tab.
Please refer to the following screenshot:
Hope this is what you are looking for.
If you have any further query, please let us know.
- RachelAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 10:13 AM
Hi Sabbir - thanks for that info, but no, that does not help me.
I'm looking to do so in AUTORESPONDER email for a reply back after the person has submitted the form.
- agonhasaniAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 10:24 AM
1. Go to the editor of your form Autoresponder.
2. Select your logo by dragging the mouse.
3. Click the Insert/edit link button (see screenshot).
4. Enter your desired link and click OK.
You should be good to go.