- genbhibuAsked on September 24, 2012 at 12:31 AM
My team wants to see a copy of the survey form I created, but I dont know how to print it off. Any solutions?
Thanks for the first solution! Is there a way that I can have the "options" listed, or should I just create another document?
- moonzkieAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 01:34 AM
There are several ways to print your JotForm forms:
1) Using the "Create PDF Form" option - Go to your My Forms page and right click on the form that you want to print, then select "Create PDF Form"
2) Using the Print button - include a Print button in your form and click it when you preview the form.
3) Using your web browser's built-in print function - preview your form and pressCtrl-P or right click on any portion of the webpage, then select Print. Consult your web browser's documentation for instructions to print as it differs from browser to browser.
Hope we understood your inquiry correctly and the above options will be helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 02:11 AM
Hello Kym, to give way to the OP, I moved your post to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1044115
We'll have it addressed there shortly.