- UAEIAAAsked on September 24, 2012 at 02:23 AM
I created a form and did some changes. However when I preview the form on full page it doesn't show the changes. But in the regular preview it shows the changes. The link to the form is
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 02:32 AM
Changing http://form from your form URL to http://www from your embeded codes might help. If the problem still exist, please try to clear your page cache and cookies.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for your prompt response. Clearing the cache and cookies didn't help and changing the http://form to http://www gives me a "Problem loading page" error.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 03:07 AM
We're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask if this form has already been placed/embeded to your webpage? If yes, may we ask for the page URL?
Your form (http://www.jotform.me/form/22663089473461) seems to be working fine here.
- YoussefAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 03:23 AM
Thank you so much for your assistance. I was copying the form like this
Thank you for your prompt assistance.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 03:38 AM
Please remove the "form" from the URL and view it like this: http://www.jotform.me/form/22663089473461
When you embed a form, and as mention above, please change the http://form to http://www
Please let us know if you have more further concerns.