- lenonAsked on December 19, 2017 at 07:52 AM
I would like to receive the date answers in dd/mm/yyyy format, but I don't know how to do that, could you help me?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 09:25 AM
You need to change your date picker properties,go to options.
then change the Date Format to DD-MM-YYYY
Now you have successfully changed your date format.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- lenonAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 09:57 AM
I have done this already.
When I receive answers to my e-mail, it's in the correct format. However when I open the form results how I showed before, it appears in another format. :/
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 11:58 AM
I was able to replicate the issue. The Date in the submission panel is not displaying the correct Date Format.
By the way, you can try using the Date Picker widget temporarily. Here's the result:
I will forward this issue to our developers. We will contact you again on this thread once we have any updates.
- lenonAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 01:13 PM
Ok, Thank you !