- clavierplayerAsked on December 19, 2017 at 03:54 PM
I am new to jotform, but I am working on an existing form. When I attempted to add the Preview Before Submit widget, I couldn't find it in the widget picker at all. If I typed in the name in the search bar, nothing came up. However, if I start a brand new form, I can find the widget right away.
Any thoughts on how to add Preview Before Submit to an existing form?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 04:26 PM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience, but may we know which existing form are you having issues adding the Preview Before Submit widget, please?
- clavierplayerAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 04:31 PM
Thank you very much for replying. I'm not sure if this is the right link--I got it from the form preview: https://form.jotform.com/73525853043153
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 04:52 PM
The form you shared is a JotForm Card which its layout is set to "Single Question in One Page". The widget is not available for that form layout but you can enable the Review Before Submit of that form from the builder page SETTINGS. Please see the screenshot below.
I hope this helps. If you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again anytime.
- clavierplayerAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 09:50 AM
That's perfect! Thank you!