- acvrAsked on December 20, 2017 at 08:17 AM
Hi - I created 2 forms that are related to one another. The first is a simple one that asks for a name and email address:
When the applicant gets the auto-responder email with a unique link to the second form, the user cannot go any further than the first page. The "next" button doesn't work.
Here is the link for the second form, just so you can reference what it is supposed to look like:
Why can't the applicant go to the next page? And how do I fix it?
- SabbirAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 08:36 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I have checked both the first form and the second form, the way you have mentioned but I couldn't able to reproduce the issue that you are having. I was able to navigate to the next page of the second form and proceed without any issue.
Can you please check back again? If the problem still persist, let us know which browser you are using.
- acvrAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 09:57 AM
It's an Internet Explorer issue. Where do I go from here? I will likely have applicant's who use IE...
- SabbirAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 10:02 AM
Sorry for the problem you are having.
I have tested with my Internet Explorer Version.11 and I still couldn't be able to reproduce the issue.
It works fine with the Next button in the second form.
- sirensofnewolreansAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 11:32 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 12:15 PM
To better assist you and to avoid confusion, we will be addressing your issue on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1328315