- rrfletcherAsked on December 21, 2017 at 12:39 PM
We were told that our jot form links weren't working by applicants. Testing it, when we go to the application page and click on it, it just goes to a blank page. I will provide a screenshot below.
This has happened before, but usually the links are broken and say "error".
Also, is there a way to keep the old format for all of our current and live applications or do they all have to be switched over to the new format?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 01:13 PM
I checked the form from the link in your page and it loaded on my end. Are the error or blank page still being shown on your end? Let us know and we will be happy to take another look.
As for the formatting, that can be updated from the account settings page:
If you want to convert an already created form, the same setting is available in while editing the form from the form settings menu:
- rrfletcherAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 02:08 PM
Checked again, some of the links are loading now but when we do a test going through the whole application ---and when you hit "submit", it doesn't submit, doesn't load the page. It just sits there.
We have submitted multiple test applications and they all do the same thing.
Thank you for your time.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 02:14 PM
- rrfletcherAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 05:34 PM
hmm, Seems to be working now.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 22, 2017 at 12:44 AM
Glad to hear that it's working now. I can also confirm it from here.
Feel free to contact us again whenever you need assistance.