- amiley1021Asked on December 21, 2017 at 03:25 PM
Our form won't open. Please help asap. https://form.jotform.us/71345024678155
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 05:14 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience, I will report this issue to our back-end team. Meanwhile, use the following link instead: https://www.jotform.com/71345024678155
- amiley1021Answered on December 21, 2017 at 05:22 PM
Where did this link come from? Did you clone the form or something?
- amiley1021Answered on December 21, 2017 at 05:43 PMWhere did this link come from? Did you clone the form or something?
14635 South Harrell's Ferry,
Suite 6C, Baton Rouge, La 70816
*Do you have a customer service request? Email our support team at
upload secure files.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 22, 2017 at 02:13 AM
The issue is also reported to our developers can we will inform you via this thread once the issue with form sub-domain is resolved.
- amiley1021Answered on December 27, 2017 at 10:46 AM
I went in and cleared my cache, and this seemed to work. I was able to open the form using the original link. is this just a short term fix, or do you guys think I am good now?
I seem to have another issue though.When users login to edit an existing form, it will not let them submit it. Here is an example. https://www.jotform.com/edit/3798737306226920090?utm_source=emailfooter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=71345024678155&utm_content=edit_submissions&utm_campaign=notification_email_footer_submission_links
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 27, 2017 at 11:00 AM
I checked the link you provided and it is working properly now. Yes, your form is now in good condition.
To avoid confusion, we will be addressing your new issue on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1331943