- rankintjrAsked on September 24, 2012 at 10:29 PM
I am using my own image for a submit button. I have 2 versions of this submit button image in png format. I use the one so that it looks like a normal button and then I use the other image to make it look pressed on when a user clicks it. If you look at my current website you will know what I mean.
So my question is there any way to alter the submit button so that I can use both of my images to make it match the rest of my website. I am new to coding, and I have been using DreamWeaver. It is a initial set up of my own personal website.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 10:43 PM
You can add image to the button using this step.
1. Open your form
2. Click on "Submit Button" field
3. Click on "Button Image" button on the tab which will appear
4. Write the url of the image you want to use as submit button
Please inform us if this is not what you need.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Is this what you are trying to achieved? http://img.usabilitypost.com/0812/active_button/index.html
I have cloned your form, see this example: http://www.jotform.me/form/22678457320457?
If you can provide me your active submit button image (mine looks crappy :), then I can apply it on my form and copy this form afterwards.
- rankintjrAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 11:28 PM
John, I already knew how to do that, thank you though.
idarkteck, yes the first link is what I am trying to achieve. Here are the links to my button
- rankintjrAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 07:28 PM
Thank you very much. It works perfectly.