- kennethchanAsked on December 21, 2017 at 09:32 PM
ive gotten the qrcode , but the qrcode only capture ONE field which is (Name) what if i want the qrcode to capture a few values (Name,Email,Phone etc) how do i key in into the widget settings " field label encode" only allows ONE field.
- kennethchanAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 09:33 PM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 22, 2017 at 05:42 AM
Yes, there is a workaround you can do, please follow:
1) Add one text field to your form which will be used to combine name, email, and phone:
2) This condition will make it happen:
3) Then assign that text field to Dynamic QR code reader:
And this is how it works:
You can check my test form as well: https://form.jotform.com/73551958651971
Let us know if you have any further questions.