- kj1010Asked on December 21, 2017 at 09:47 PM
my form is no longer working and I cannot login to my account.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 22, 2017 at 04:47 AM
Upon checking your account I found that it's suspended by our anti-phishing system. We have automated anti-phishing system which scans all forms and mark them with probability of being used for phishing activities. You form "Auto Credit Application Form" was found on your account suspicious of phishing activity because it is collecting Social Security Numbers (SSNs)
Please be aware that online form builders, including JotForm are being used for identity theft in the past.
We go to great lengths to prevent this. That is why SSNs are considered as a Phishing activity as stated in our Terms
Therefore, when you do request SSN, our automated phishing detector will flag the form(s) and suspend the account or this will be manually performed by our Staff, if your account is on paid status, you should get a notification about it.
However, there are exceptions, here are some examples of businesses that require a Social Security number for legitimate purposes:
• Insurance companies
• Credit card companies, lenders, and any other company receiving a credit application from you
• The three main credit reporting agencies: TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian
• Any company that sells products or services that require notification to the IRS, including:
- Investment advisors
-Real estate purchases
-Financial transactions over $10,000, such as automobile purchases; and other financial transactions
If your purpose is not to collect SSN from the general public, but from your own customers; if your business is among the list above and if you follow the recommendations; then you need to comply with two things.
2. Add a signature widget where your users sign and agree to provide such sensitive information.
We will have to remove the SSN number from your form before we can activate your account again. Do get back to us on this if we can delete the SSN field from your form and we will do the needful.
We will wait for your response.
- kj1010Answered on December 22, 2017 at 12:43 PMI need to add the widgets so please reactivate my account and delete the sin field from the form in order for me to access the form and add the widgets.
Internet Marketing Consultant
http://www.behealthyandslim.com for weightloss, skin care and wellness products.
http://www.transformationskinrejuvenatingcreme.com Anti Aging Skin Care
- MarvihAnswered on December 22, 2017 at 02:09 PM
I have now re-activated your account and deleted the SSN field.