- darienlibraryAsked on December 22, 2017 at 12:34 AM
Hello! I'm thrilled about this integration. However, I don't get the option to pick a project. I have chosen to create a task with the JotForm submission. No further options appear after I select my workspace. Help?
This is a re-post of a comment on Create tasks in Asana with JotForm submissions
- Ardian_LAnswered on December 22, 2017 at 06:07 AM
I was able to replicate the issue. I have submitted the issue to our developers and you will be notified in this thread as soon as possible.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- libworkAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 06:23 PM
Are there any further updates on this?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 08:26 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have any updates yet regarding this issue. However, I can see that a developer is already working on this issue. The priority of the ticket is set to "Important".
We will let you know via this thread once an update is available. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 10:37 AM
Hi we apologize for the inconvenience. We identified the problem and it has been fixed. Please try and let us know if the problem persist.