- eleanavkAsked on December 23, 2017 at 09:05 AM
I am attempting to update my password. When I go into the settings tab and put in a new password and confirm that password and then fill in the current password. The 'Save' button remains greyed out. I have verified that the current password is correct
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 23, 2017 at 10:16 AM
Upon doing tests on my end, I could not replicate the issue. Can you please try clearing your browser's cache and let us know if the problem persists? If so, can you let us know the type of browser you are using? Perhaps, that may shed light to how the problem occurs.
- eleanavkAnswered on December 24, 2017 at 09:55 AM
Tried clearing cache with same result. This was using Safari 11.0.2
tried Firefox 57.0.1 with same result.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 24, 2017 at 10:21 AM
I just noticed on your screenshot, it does not show the status of the password you entered for changing it. Here is a sample screenshot on what I'm looking for:
- steventranAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 05:04 PM
I'm having the same issue. Can't change my password. The Save button keeps being disabled.
- steventranAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 05:07 PM
Sorry I figured i misread the instruction...