- HomewardVAAsked on September 25, 2012 at 09:50 AM
I would like to hide the NEXT button on only certain page breaks. I see in other forum threads that I can achieve this by injecting the following bit of CSS:
However, how do I figure out what to put for XX? That number doesn't seem to correspond to page numbers.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 09:59 AM
This threads might help:
Please let us know for confusion or any concerns.
- moonzkieAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 10:03 AM
In addition to my colleague, you can find the CSS Field ID on the field properties. To get that:
1. Click on the field you want to get the ID from
2. Click the gear icon on the upper right side
3. Select Show Properties
On the field details you will find the IDs.
Hope this helps. Thank you.