- greggAsked on September 25, 2012 at 10:56 AM
did not receieve email confirmation from Jotforms (As customer)
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Checking your mail logs, we found out that all emails has been sent out.
Please try to change your email notification's sender email to email@example.com also, please try to check your mail spam/junk folder.
Guide on how to change email notification's sender email:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notifications, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail value to firstname.lastname@example.org, just like below:
Please let us know if the problem still persist after that, so that we can further assist you on this matter.
- QBMadeEasyAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 02:08 PM
I do not want my participants to see "email@example.com" I need it to show @quickbooksmadeeasy.com.
I submitted orders via my site today with different address and I didnt see in either in my inbox or spam folder.
- pinoytechAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 02:33 PM
You might like to take a look at this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/126701-Modify-noreply-jotform-com-by-my-personal-email