- canadaexperienceAsked on September 25, 2012 at 02:34 PM
I use a website with Jotforms and they work well online, but when I login to my account, I can't find them.
Can you help? I use email@example.com for my email.
The script code on my website is:
Do I do something wrong?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 02:39 PM
I found the form under your account.
Make sure that the All tab is selected on your forms list page.
If you still can't find it, try doing these:
1. Log out your JotForm account
2. Clear your browser's cache
3. Restart your browser
4. Log back in
- canadaexperienceAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 04:37 PMThank you!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 04:50 PM
You are very much welcome!