- Harpercollins2012Asked on September 25, 2012 at 03:01 PM
I have almost 600 people responding to a form. I do not want an email each time someone submits. Is there a way to turn that off?
- pinoytechAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 03:24 PM
To solve that issue, all you need to do is by deleting your forms notification.
1. Load the form in the form builder and while on the Setup & Embed tab, click "Email Alerts"
2. Click Notification
3. When the notification window pop up, click the "Delete" button
4. Save the changes of your form.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime.
- Harpercollins2012Answered on September 25, 2012 at 03:28 PMExcellent, thank you!
- pinoytechAnswered on September 25, 2012 at 03:31 PM
You are quite welcome! If you need our assistance again, feel free to contact us at anytime.
Have a good day!
- Harpercollins2012Answered on September 25, 2012 at 03:35 PMDoes it take some time to go through, because the emails are still coming through?