- etcasiaAsked on December 28, 2017 at 03:44 AM
I was working on my form and 'Preview form' was working.
Then suddenly, 'Preview form' showed an old form.
Tried the following but all didn't work:
(1) clear form cache, didn't work.
(2) direct form url, didn't work.
Could you check what's happening at the backend? My form will need to be released soon.
- etcasiaAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 03:47 AM
Ignore my question. Went back to Payment Settings and re-saved Product and Payment settings and now 'Preview form' works. Maybe something the developers want to check?
I had used Sandbox feature then I changed it back to not use Sandbox feature, then 'Preview form' failed to work, reverting to an old form instead.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 05:34 AM
There's a chance the payment field wasn't saved properly the first time. Clicking the CONTINUE button on the payment wizard would ensure that all your settings are saved.
If it ever happens again, please let us know immediately so we can have a closer look.