- jcborden1Asked on December 29, 2017 at 09:28 AM
In a text box the word "prescription" is not rendering. The "script" part of the word is missing. It's there in the edit box, but not on the form. See snipped screenshot:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 29, 2017 at 10:31 AM
I was able to replicate mentioned issue.
The script codes cannot be added to our forms for security reasons. Because of that the word 'script' is removed by our system automatically. The word 'prescription' contains 'script' which is removed by our system.
I will report your issue to our developers, but I am not sure if we can allow the words that contain 'script'. If there is any update we will inform you via this thread.
For now, I can only suggest you to use some other word inside of 'prescription'.
- jcborden1Answered on December 29, 2017 at 10:35 AM
Ah. Ok then. I will adjust. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 29, 2017 at 10:48 AM
Your welcome. I reported the issue anyway to developers to check if we can allow the word "prescription".
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 29, 2017 at 01:30 PM
I moved your question to a separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 05:36 AM
Thank you for reporting this issue.
It has been fixed now.