- zingielAsked on December 29, 2017 at 02:16 PM
when I have many conditions defined (eg 8), in the 'SETTINGS -> CONDITIONS' window, the possibility of filtering the conditions appears:
when I enter the 'abc' phrase in the 'Search' field, the list of my conditions is shortened, only the conditions in which 'abc' is shown are shown:
and that's fine.
But when now I am going to edit one of these conditions (by clicking on the pencil icon) and then leave the edit (by 'Save' or '<') the 'Search' field is empty and no conditions are shown, the list of conditions is empty:
This is a small problem, because my conditions are only 8, but my wife creates a commercial form and this form has dozens of conditions so efficient filtering is very desirable :)
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 29, 2017 at 03:20 PM
I tested this and I was able to replicate this issue.
I will forward this to our backend team for possible implementation of this feature.
We'll keep you posted.
Thank you for suggesting.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 31, 2017 at 08:48 AM
This is now fixed.
- zingielAnswered on December 31, 2017 at 03:35 PM
thanks, now filtering conditions works great :)
- katieswebdesignAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 12:35 PM
The problem is not fixed for me and I will have 1,480 conditions in the next week.
See image showing Length is Equal to 21 and when I search 21 nothing. What shall I do?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 08, 2018 at 01:15 PM
We will escalate the issue via your support thread: