- anesvAsked on September 26, 2012 at 10:04 AM
help me. I have 10 quuestion on the form, but the grid report shows me only the firts one... Why?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create a Visual Report with Your Form Submissions
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Hello anesv. Can you share with us the ID or URL of the form you're having issues with?
- SummerBockAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 11:22 AM
I am having the same problem only the first question is showing.
I tried to " simply drag the chart widget icon from the toolbar and place it onto your report canvas." as the instructions suggest, but the widget would not allow me to select other questions from my survey to chart.
- SummerBockAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 11:27 AM
I figured it out. Only 3 of our questions were framed in a way to allow for charting.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 12:08 PM
We are glad you were able to find a solution on your own. Please let us know if you have any other questions and we will be happy to help.
Thank you for using Jotform!