- adorableAsked on September 26, 2012 at 04:32 PM
Hello, I'm designing my blog on Blogger and I made a form so people can suscribe to a newsletter, but when I went to try it I received the above message. Is it because my blog is private (while I finish my design)? Or I made something wrong? Now I have removed the form from my design because I don't want my account to be blocked but I really need it.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 04:39 PM
Your account was suspended because you have created a phishing form:
As this is obviously against our rules, we have decided to keep your account suspended.
- adorableAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 04:42 PM
Sorry, but that isn't my form! My form only have Name, Email and send Button!
- adorableAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 04:45 PM
This is my form...please help!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 04:51 PM
Alright then. I have deleted the said form and reinstated your account.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other issues.
- adorableAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 04:53 PM
Thank you so much!