- CoachStricklinAsked on January 01, 2018 at 09:32 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 01:44 AM
I have tried running an integration on my end and I was left on a blank page after authentication, is this the same issue that is happening on your end?
I also have escalated this issue with the development team so for them to also look into the case.
If you can give us additional details on the matter, it would be great. We will also provide you updates once our development team resolves this issue that i found.
- CoachStricklinAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 11:43 AMYes, that is what is happening on my end as well.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 12:39 PM
Thank you for the confirmation. We have forwarded this to our developers and will update you as soon as the authentication issue is resolved.
- NHSMarketDayAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 02:27 PM
This is also happening to me. Integration isn't going through for either Google Drive or Spreadsheets. https://form.jotform.com/80014292930146 Thanks for any assistance.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 02:34 PM
I checked both integrations and they appear to be working on my end. My colleague was able to reproduce issue and has forwarded a ticket to our developers to look in to. As soon as we have any updates, we will let you know via this thread.
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 05:46 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
I have created a separated thread for your concern since this is different from the original thread reported here.
We will be responding to your own thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1336765 shortly.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 12:54 PM
We are currently investigating this issue.
May we ask if you're still experiencing this problem? If so, please answer the following questions:
1. Which browser are you using?
2. What is the domain of the JotForm Builder that appears when you edit the form?
We appreciate your cooperation.
- CoachStricklinAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 01:43 PM1. Google Chrome
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 01:46 PM
Hello again, CoachStricklin.
Upon testing, this appears to be working fine now. Can you please try running an integration again and let us know if the problem persists?
- NHSMarketDayAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 01:46 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 03:05 PM
I have also checked the Google Drive integration at my end which seems to be working fine. Could you try integrating Google Drive once again and let us know how it goes?
- IfNotNowOrgAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 03:15 PM
not working for me either!
- CoachStricklinAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 03:43 PMStill not working
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 05:14 PM
Same goes with my colleagues, I'm unable to reproduce this from my end.
To further isolate the issue. Kindly try the following and let us know if you are still able to replicate this.
1. Create a new form with basic fields only then integrate it with your Google Drive. We wanted to check if this issue is isolated to one form only.
2. Login to your account using Incognito Mode.
3. Or try using other browsers like Firefox etc.. and see if the issue is still reproducible.
Looking forward for your response.
- CoachStricklinAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 05:43 PMI tried Firefox and it worked.
- NHSMarketDayAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 06:36 PM
While working in Chrome, I was able to create a new form and integrate with no problems. I switched to Firefox, and logged into jotform and opened my existing form that I was having issues with. I was able to integrate my existing form with no problems. I hope that helps. Changing the browser with the ticket. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 07:46 PM
Thanks for confirming. We are trying to replicate this but we are no longer able to replicate this issue.
It could be a caching problem since this issue is isolated to Chrome only. Please try clearing your browser's cache and see if that helps.
Let us know how it goes.