- lasercorpAsked on September 26, 2012 at 06:22 PM
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 06:32 PM
This may not be what you ask for, but I think this is similar, so please check this link.
Please let us know if you have more questions.
- lasercorpAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 06:57 PM
i believe this refers to reading data for sharepoint. I wish to submit the form data to populate a sharepoint list. Any ideas?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 06:58 PM
In addition, just in case you have not seen yet, JotForm also have a guide on how to in Sharepoint: Adding-Form-To-SharePoint-Site
Also, you can download the Excel or CSV reports or create an Excel report (-Generate-Excel-Report) and have the data imported into the Sharepoint lists.
Please inform us if this is not what you need.
- mikepfly2Answered on March 06, 2013 at 02:12 PM
Is there a way to actually save the form results to a sharepoint document library? I think that's what the original question was. I see you can add a form to a sharepoint site but I'd like to be able to save the submitted data to a Sharepoint document library.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 02:37 PM
Unfortunately, the feature you are looking for is not available. However, I have created a feature request for Sharepoint Integration.
Our development team will look analyze the feature request and if there are any updates to this thread you will get a notification.
- gtaformsAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Sorry haven't seen this discussion before. I'm working with the JotForm to SharePoint Add-On. Runs on SharePoint 2010 and also on 2013.
3rd party product from sapiens.at. You can find it at http://www.sapiens.at/en/products/jotform-to-sharepoint.
They also have a nice SharePoint integration with SQL Server for free. I use it to forward jot form submisssions to sql server via a sharepoint lists.
sorry for beeing late, gery
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Thanks for pointing this out!