- yamigushiAsked on September 26, 2012 at 07:50 PM
On the URL I provided I copied some specific submission results under the "Location Details" tab. Ideally, there are two improvements I would like to make to this process.
1) The submission I copied was too wide and does not quite fit into the site properly. How can I narrow it?
2) All I did was simply copy the submission results onto my website. I would like to make this easier with some type of iFrame HTML code similar to that given for the form itself, but I would like it specifically for the results of one submission. So that way I can edit information on jotform and have it automaticaly reflected on my site. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 08:16 PM
1. You have to adjust the table width on your editor or into your site.
2. We're sorry but you can't accomplish such thing if you wish to only pull out one report. We do have that option but it pulls out all submissions. Check http://www.jotform.com/help/105-Grid-Listing
Thanks, please let us know if you have more further concerns.