- JohnHollingsworthAsked on January 02, 2018 at 12:35 PM
I'm trying to set up a standard one page form, but I can't seem to figure out how to NOT have the Previous and Next buttons on my form? How do I accomplish this. Please see screenshot attached. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 01:45 PM
You can change the Form Layout on the Form Settings page. Here's how:
1. Open the form in the Form Builder.
2. Go to the Settings page, select the Form Settings and click the Show More Option.
3. Change the Form Layout to All Questions in One Page.
I hope this information helps. Please try it and if you have questions, let us know.