- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAsked on January 02, 2018 at 06:57 PM
Hi, Happy New Year,
On my new form, 73543534108959, I have two text boxes with iframes. I have scrolling="yes" in both. There is a a button option to select which to display. If I select one then the other and go back either way the scroll bars are gone. Why is this happening and can I correct it.
Using latest Chrome browser.
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 07:03 PM
I just tried this on Firefox, and MS Edge and they do not disappear.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 11:26 PM
This is a strange behavior, but this most likely is a browser-related bug.
Let me escalate this matter to our development team to see if they could find a fix on this issue. We will let you know once we have updates.
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 06:29 AM
Hi, it looks like there is a bug in chrome with frames. So we have nothing to do about it. But until the bugfix from chrome comes you can use a css workaround:
If you inject below css to your form it will trigger a re-render iframe on mouse over so will work as expected:
If you have further issues please let us know.
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 12:07 PM
Hi, I will inject this code. Thank you. Regards Robert.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 12:52 PM
Please let us know how it goes.
If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to ask.
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 06:16 PM
Hello, yes that made the difference... TNX Robert